5 Things: Township Committee Agenda
Here's a quick preview of Tuesday's council meeting.
The Maplewood Township Committee meets Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. What’s on the agenda? Here are five things you need to know.
- Hearing and final passage of ordinance that designates new redevelopment area.
- Hearing and final passage of ordinance to provide $100,000 for sanitary sewer upgrades on Brook Lane and Durand Road.
- Hearing and final passage for ordinance providing a supplemental appropriation of $200,000 for renovations to the Community Pool complex.
- Hearing and final passage of annual bond ordinance that appropriates the aggregate amount of $2.6 million and authorizes the issuance of $2.2 million bonds or notes for various capital improvements,
- Introduction of a new ordinance to dissolve the Maplewood Economic Development Advisory Committee.