Love and Chocolate in Maplewood Village This Saturday
It's a sweet, sweet afternoon in town for a pre-Valentine event.
One of our favorite Maplewood-only events returns this weekend to brighten our February — the annual Chocolate Walk in Maplewood Village from 1 to 5 p.m.
Local merchants are inviting you to spend a romantic afternoon shopping and dining in our Norman Rockwell-esque downtown, exploring all that the Village has to offer and indulging your sweet tooth along the way.
Thirteen businesses are participating. Click on the businesses' names to visit their listing and rate their sweetness!
- village trattoria, 2 inwood place — Stop in for a bite and a chocolate candy treat at the trattoria.
- village burger, 181a maplewood avenue — Get a taste of happiness at village burger and grab a brownie while your there.
- little one & co., 1 highland place — Grab some sweet treats & sweet winter deals for your sweethearts. While you're there, check out the New Spring Arrivals.
- perch home, 9 highland place — Enjoy chocolate chip cookies and Valentine's savings.
- shed, 100 baker street — Find comfort in a Valentine's classic-dove chocolates while you shop for your love ones
- hopscotch, 174 maplewood avenue — Save 20% off all Valentine's Day items.
- no. 165, 165 maplewood ave — Poor over the chocolate fountain...and grab in-store specials all day long.
- alchemy hour, 101 baker st — Get cozy with some hot chocolate and in-store raffles. Stop back on Valentine's for "divine" fair trade chocolate bars and chocolate hearts.
- geralyns art studio, 103 baker street — Make and decorate a Chocolate Rose for your Valentine, Friday2/10 at 7:30p. Make your own valentine heart, Tuesday 2/14 10-3pm.
- arts unbound, 168 maplewood ave Local Arts Unbound artist, Brad Friedman, will be drawing his one-of-a-kind Personettes.
- lotus petals, 92 baker street — Feed your soul with chocolate candies and for your convenience, lotus petals be taking orders on Sunday for Valentine's Day.
- the able baker, 187 maplewood ave — peace, joy, butter! Offering a taste of sweet love through baked goods.
- village wine shop, 163 maplewood avenue — Sample Figenza Vodka (fig vodka) on Friday from 6-8 p.m. Tasting wines of Italy on Saturday from 2-5 p.m.