Invite a friend
Be Ready - Self Defense Program for Women
Be Ready! Learn how to protect yourself!
This is a MUST class for Moms, caregivers and young women about to go off to college. No other instruction of it's kind is available in the area. We offer effective and practical skills that can and will save your life in the event you are in the position to defend yourself or your loved ones.
This is a proven self defense class. We welcome all women ages 18 and up, beginners and those with Martial Arts training. Bring a friend and share in the benefits of learning how to deal with an encounter and stay safe.
|Where||Blue Life Karate & Fitness Centers 1809 Springfield Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Teens|
More About Blue Life Karate & Fitness Centers
Headed up by world karate champion Durand Howard since 1993, Blue Life Karate Center offers martial arts training for children, teens and adults, and houses a NJ state licensed after school program. Besides ranked instruction, classes include Ninjutsu, cardio kickboxing, Jitsu and a karate team that has picked up state and national championships. It serves over 200 kids and instructors have completed extensive training programs.
The afterschool program, which is open to children aged 6 to 13 years old, gives homework assistance, snacks and scheduled Martial Arts classes. A summer day camp is offered as well.
Other events here
- Thursday Zumba® Fitness with Dionne! Weekly on Thursdays, 7:45 pm–8:45 pm
- Necessary Action - Adult Self Defense Program Weekly on Saturdays, 8:45 am
- Tuesday Zumba® Fitness with Dionne Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Necessary Action - Adult Self Defense Program Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Get Zumba® Fit with Chef Jesse Jones! Sat, Jun 15, 3:00 pm