Invite a friend
Superheroes For Hospice Comic Book Sale
Tons of comic books and graphic novels will be available to raise funds for Barnabas Health Hospice and Palliative Care Center. Buying comics never felt so good!
The event will feature comis book creators:
- Paul Castiglia – Writer/Editor most notably with Archie Comics
- Joey Endres – Artist, creator of Collosians
- Tom Hall – Writer of Robot 13 and King!
- Rick Parker – Artist of Papercutz Slices’ Harry Potty and The Deathly Boring, Breaking Down (a parody of Twilight), Percy Jerkson and the Ovolactovegetarians and The Hunger Pains…And, “yes,” of the 80’s Bevis & Butthead comic released by Marvel.
- Erica Shultz – Writer of M3
Also featured is the Get Into Comics Lecture Series:
- From Batman to Scooby Doo: Imaging Your Idols By Alex Simmons (11:00 a.m. to noon)
- The My-Way Highway...How to Independently Publish A Comic Book By Don E. Smith, Jr. (12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- Digital Comics: Changing Our Medium...For the Better? By Christian Rubiano (2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- The Auteur Theory of Comics By Arlen Schumer (3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
The admission is free, but pre-registering for a particular talk is recommended; simply email your interest in attending a talk (you can attend one or all) to: SBallas@BarnabasHealth.org