Every Monday through Oct. 27, from 2 to 7 p.m., the market will be held at the Indiana Street municipal parking lot adjacent to Springfield Ave.
If the weather cooperates, the market may be extended until Nov. 10.
Visitors will find Jersey Fresh fruits and vegetables, pickles and olives, breads, pastries and preserves, cheeses, prepared foods (steaks, burgers, crab cakes), gluten-free meals for "on the go" and fresh veggie juices.
Maplewood Farmers Market 2014 Vendors
- Alstede Farms, 908-879-7189, from Chester
- Stony Hills Gardens, 908-879-2696, from Chester
- Hoboken Farms, 201-681-5775, from Hoboken
- Pickles, Olives, etc., 201-663-1707, from Lyndhurst
- Mo Green Juice, 201-519-3424
- Paolo's Kitchen - Gluten Free Specialist, 908-219-4166, from New Providence