Once again, Maplewood showed why it is a premier destination in New Jersey by appearing all over New Jersey Monthly’s “Best of New Jersey 2012” list — with two businesses garnering "Best Of" top honors and nine more getting runner-up status in the statewide annual poll.
The big local winners this year wer “Best Indie Bookstore” and "Best Vintage/Consignment" , which has four locations in New Jersey, including Maplewood.
Runners-up in various categories were:
- Arturo's Osteria & Pizzeria (best pizza)
- (best bagels)
- Little One & Co (children's boutique)
- Lotus Petals Floral Design (florist)
- Perch Home (gift shop, home furnishings)
- Scrivener's Toys (toy store)
- (surf shop — who knew?)
- Baker Street Yoga (yoga studio)
- (pilates studio)
Cheers and congratulations to the winners! Now let's get out there and patronize our favorites, Maplewood, to ensure that they stick around to serve us and win honors again next year.
For the complete list of NJ Monthly 2012 "Best Of's", click here.