Are you travelling to Italy this year?
Would you like to start learning a new language?
Do you already know Italian but is a bit rusty?
Would you like to improve your conversation skills?
It is time to do so!!!
Italian School NJ is starting new SPRING classes for beginners that will comprise 12 lessons 1.5 hour long each.
Italian School NJ is also offering a course of 6 conversation sessions open for all level.
NEW CLASSES ARE AS FOLLOW
· Cuccioli (mixed level) Mondays 12:00-1:30 PM
· Adults (Beginner I), Mondays 12:00-1:30 PM
· Adults (Beginner I), Mondays 6:30-8:00 PM
· Adults (Beginner I), Tuesdays 12:00-1:30 PM
· Adults (Beginner I), Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 PM
CONVERSATION SESSIONS FORMING:
· Mondays 12:00-1:30 PM (all levels)
· Mondays 6:30-8:00 PM (all levels)
· Tuesdays 12:00-1:30 PM (all levels)
· Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 PM (all levels)
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE OR E-MAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORMS!!!
Italian School NJ’s mission is to provide students of all ages and backgrounds with the tools they need to speak, write, and read in Italian, while having fun doing so!
Our program integrates small class sizes, a full-immersion teaching philosophy, a highly qualified staff, and an Italian-style curriculum.
We focus on the individual, while at the same time creating an interactive learning environment.
We seek to provide every student with practical skills that can be used to take that overdue trip to Venice, to gain a competitive advantage in the workplace, or to simply enhance the knowledge of the Italian language and culture.
Italian School NJ offers a broad range of programs that allow our students to tailor their educational experience to their individual needs and schedules.
At Italian School NJ, we offer at all levels:
-Preschool and Kindergarten Programs (starting at 2.5 years old)
- Elementary and Middle School Programs
-Programs for bilingual children (starting at 2.5 years old)
-High School Programs
-Corporate Service for English Tutoring