Winter Golf Camp
Keep your game sharp this winter by joining TGA Premier Junior Golf’s New Jersey’s Top 100 PGA Golf Instructor, Mark Yannotta, for an action-packed winter golf camp. Golfers will be working at the Driving range where all golf activities are held.
TGA Premier Junior Golf camps are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment for the middle school and high school player ready to take their game to the next level. Golfers will hear firsthand the importance of goal setting, time management, and hard work will be stressed as these are key elements to attaining success in golf and life.
The atmosphere is focused and driven to place emphasis squarely on improvement. All aspects of golf, both mental and physical, are addressed throughout the camp. In addition to video swing analysis, golf fitness, and nutrition, Golfers will partake in discussions on match play, tournament preparation, dream-building, and high school and college golf. This program is coed, and designed for high school and tournament-level players, ages 12 - 18.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- • Instruction from recognized teaching professional
- • Small group instruction with low student:teacher ratio of approximately 6:1
- • Three hours of daily instruction along with simulated course play
- • Sports psychology, golf fitness, and dream-building clinics
- • Discussions on match play, tournament preparation, practice routines and opportunities for college golf
- • Professional video analysis and personalized online game plan
- • Fun, off-course practice activities
- Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 - 10:45am Arrive, Warm-up, break into learning groups - putting, chipping and full swing practice
- 10:45 - Noon Golf swing clinic by coaches and counselors
- 12:00 – 12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30 - 2:45pm Course play, putting challenge and Individual practice with coaches.