The Maplewood Township Committee meets Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. The agenda is here and is also attached as a PDF to this article.
Here are a peek at some of what is on the agenda.
- Hearing and final passage of ordinance to amend the shade tree ordinance.
- Introduction of a new ordinance to restructure the Recreation Advisory Committee. The ordinance would allow the committee to choose a chair from among its members, and would increase the membership from seven to nine members.
- Discussion of a bill to phase-in the restoration of $439 million for property tax relief.
- Discussion on the creation of an ad-hoc committee to propose revisions to the bikeway plan.
- Approval for licenses to engage in the business of operating taxi cabs and limousines in the township.
- Resolution to award a contract to Cifelli & Son General Construction, Inc. for capital roadway improvements.
For more information, visit the township's website.