This arts and cultural center is a non-profit organization serving the Maplewood and South Orange arts community. Focused on visual arts, it holds occasional live events such as poetry recitals and musical performances.
- Hours: Sat, Sun, 2pm - 5pm; Mon - Fri, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at the sidewalk level.
- Ticket information: Free, non-profit
- Private parties: No
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Art specialties: Multimedia, Painting, Prints, Sculpture
- Number of students: 40
- Male-to-female ratio: 50-50
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 8 to 1
- Number of faculty: Up to 5