This charming, expert, and busy physical therapist specializes in orthopedic and sports medicine, treating a lot of athletes, be they "weekend warriors" or college team players. Patients come to him from area towns (Maplewood, Westfield, Linden, Summit) as well as New York.
About 26 years ago, Britishers Andrew and Patricia Quirk came to the U.S. "to tour around for a year"; in 2008, he marks his 21st year of private practice in Maplewood and she continues to run the office (selling Mary Kay on the side – check out the enticing display). Broken hips, knee surgery, rotator cuffs, accidents "walking your dog" – he is experienced in it all.
- Fax: 973-378-3369
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 7am - 6:30pm; Tue, Thu, 7am - 3pm; Call for an appointment
- Handicap Accessible: There is a large parking lot, elevators, a huge main entrance and a separate entrance for handicapped vehicles.
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Many, including Medicare, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Oxford, Signa. No Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMOs
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed physical therapy; member, Chartered Society of Physical Therapies (British)
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Massage, Paraffin baths, Spine clinic, Ultrasound, Wound care
- Specialties: Geriatric, Orthopedic, Sports medicine