Arturo's is known both for its brick-oven pizza and the Saturday night tasting menus conjured up by young owner/chef Dan Richer, who took over in 2007. Fresh local ingredients and an artisanal tradition drive the multi-regional Italian cuisine.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level and there is a wide entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.arturosnj.com/menu_.html
- Specialties: Authentic Italian pizza and pasta and a wood fired oven.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Wild mushroom ravioli
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Dan Richer, Owner/Chef
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual