Bank of America, Maplewood Avenue
This is a bright, spacious, full-service neighborhood branch in a historic bank building at a busy intersection in the center of town. It offers checking, savings, CDs, credit cards, mortgages, home equity, business and personal financing, car loans and drive-up service.
There is also an on-site notary and a licensed broker, Bill White, for investments and wealth management.
Despite the location, there are no lines during much of the day. The building itself is striking, with high ceilings and brass railings at the teller stations.
- Fax: 973-996-1066
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 6pm; Tue - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm Drive up: Mon, 8am - 6pm, Tue - Fri, 8am - 5pm, Sat, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for wheelchairs.
- Number of agents: 10
- Type (real estate): Commercial, Residential
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service