Bodies In Motion Wellness Studio
Bodies in Motion is a full-body wellness and fitness studio featuring alternative, 3-dimensional exercise. They specialize in Gyrotonic training, a series of circular and fluid exercises that work the entire body and Niyolates, a dynamic-movement discipline.
The studio also offers specialized strength and tone classes, pilates, centering techniques and movement classes for adults and children. Not a traditional membership gym, this airy, clean, beautifully appointed and well-lit studio with "a family feel" garners clients by "word-of-mouth, friends of friends and simply people who walk by and like the look of our place".
They offer private and semi-private training and classes as well. Currently there's a free one-hour training session on their unique Gyrotonic machines.
- Hours: Classes and Personal Training: 5am - 10 pm. Classes are listed on studio website; training by appointment only.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Student
- Membership info: Classes and personal training, no membership fees
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Pilates, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking