Ingrid Fullerton says her instructions are based on the philosophy that children learn best when they are able to make sense out of their learning, and that they are unique and do not fit into a "one-size-fits-all" program. See the website for more details.
- Hours: Call for a tutoring schedule.
- Accreditation/licenses: Ingrid Fullerton received a B.A. in Mathematical Science and recently received her M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction from Kean University, May 2008. Certificates: Standard Elementary Education K-5, Standard Math Specialization in Grades 5-8, Supervisor
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Level: Elementary school, High school, Middle school
- Subjects: English, Mathematics