Kevin F. Dempsey, D.C.
Since 1998, Dr. Dempsey has provided "gentle effective pain relief with a personal touch" to his clients. His techniques include adjustments by hand, muscle stretching, trigger point (muscle massage), flexion distraction (low back traction), and electric muscle stimulation. Dr. Dempsey places a strong emphasis on spinal rehabilitative exercises. He chiefly provides pain relief; however some patients come on a monthly basis for chiropractic care that helps them become more active and mobile. Complimentary professional phone consultation.
- Fax: 973-762-5144
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9:30am - 7pm; Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Dr. Dempsey helps patients through the door.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Some plans accepted
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Doctor of chiropractic, National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: On-street: free
- Stages of care: Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term