Founded by Rutgers graduate and professional dancer, LaShonda Chaney, LaChaney's Dance & Music Academy is a studio located on Springfield Avenue. LaChaney's offers jazz, hip hop, tap, ballet, aerobics, pilates and instruction services for children and adults in a fun, inclusive and educational environment. The Academy also offers piano, drum, guitar and vocal lessons.
- Hours: Vary according to class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- What makes this community special?: We are extremely excited about our new state of the art facility: 3 large dance studios with viewing windows / floating dance floors, a private music room, a tutorial / computer room, a spacious office to help our clients with all of their needs.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes