Maplewood Memorial Library
The main branch of the Maplewood Library is across the street from Maplewood Middle School and typically thronged by students after school. There's a large children's section with story time sessions and other programming. There are two meeting rooms, which are available to non-profits free of charge. And there are 329 magazine titles and 10,000 audiovisual titles.
The library director is Sarah Lester.
The number to reach the Children's Room is 973-762-1560.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Thu, 10am - 9pm; Tue, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 2pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Open Sundays November through May, from 1pm - 4pm
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Size of collection: 125000
- Specialties: Local history
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs
- Book donation information: Taken by Friends of the Library twice a year
- Private events: Yes