Milk Money Maplewood
Milk Money is a consignment shop for children's clothes, shoes, outerwear, and toys. It also has a play room for children. While there are no specific changing rooms in the store, there is a restroom which can be used instead. Shoppers can make a custom wish list at the store. Occasionally, the store offers handmade items.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun - Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: New and gently used children's clothing and shoes from infant to size 12; baby gear, sports gear, books, puzzles, games, dress-up, and toys.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Exchanges can be made within 2 weeks if the price tag is on. Seasonal clearance items are final. No returns for books, toys, or videos.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Clothing and accessories brands: Oilily, Hanna Anderssen, Gap, Flowers by Zoe, Abercrombie, Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, Gymboree, Baby Lulu, Flapdoodles, Garnet Hill, Peg Perego, Graco, Inglesina, Aprica, Macleren, Baby Bjorn
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Donations hours: Anytime, but call ahead.
- Donations policy: They will set the price of consigned items and split with the owner 50/50. There is a seasonal registration fee of $10. Owners can have their items back at the end of the season if desired, or they will be donated to the needy.