MS & K Confectionery
It's a lot easier to discern that MS & K is not a confectionery than to figure out what sort of business it actually is. At least in part it is a convenience store, selling coffee, candy, lottery tickets, soda, juice, newspapers, cereal and quick snack items. MS & K also has an eclectic selection of items such as water-squirting necklaces, doo-rag caps, snake-headed canes, floppy disks, hookahs, and For Rent signs. The list goes on and on.
All in all, it's a fun, transporting place that features "Western Union, utility payment, notary public, fax, copy and making of keys" with your coffee. The calm, friendly manager, Ken Parmar, is "here all the time" to aid his customers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 7:30pm; Sun, 7am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: The staff will help those with disabilities through the door.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Soda, juice, coffee, lottery tickets, newspapers, candy, greeting cards, key chains, and much more
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Specialties: Over-the-top exotica, including giant earrings, odd-lot shawls, male enhancement cream, basin stoppers, sewing kits, Indian bracelets, lighter fluid
- Items: Coffee, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Soda