This new deli in town is run by Scott Clawson, a Columbia High School graduate, who is a proud supporter of firefighters, Elks and vets. Patronized by many neighborhood contractors, the "Home of the FAMOUS Sloppy Joe" offers breakfast, sandwich platters, eight kinds of subs (including veggie), cheese steaks and daily specials. It also offers catering services for schools, firemen and football parties.
- Fax: 973-762-1144
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 4pm; Sat, 7am - 2pm; Sun, catering only
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Tasty Kake, Stewart's orange and cream, Lay's chips, Thurman's deli best, Coca Cola
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Web orders
- Specialties: Sloppy Joes, 8 types of subs (ham, turkey, roast beef, veggie), cheese steak, all soups and salads fresh every day
- ATM: No
- Items: Coffee, Sandwiches made to order, Soda