Owned by Lauren and Dennis Dywer, the Laurel is a family restaurant located on Maplewood Avenue. The Laurel is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner six days-a-week, offering an eclectic menu featuring European-influenced American comfort food including, biscuits with homemade jam and honey butter, seasonal soups, salads, gourmet sandwiches, roasted chicken, seafood and more.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 8am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 3pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Chicken Pot Pie, Moroccan Stew, Tomato Ginger Shrimp, Lemon Roasted Chicken
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch