Reportedly, traces of cocaine, marijuana, anti-anxiety drug Xanax, muscle relaxer Flexeril and allergy medicine Benedryl were found in the singer's system.
When music icon Whitney Houston was eulogized in the Newark church she grew up in and laid to rest next to her father at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, fans wanted to know how she died Feb. 11 in the hotel bathtub in her Hollywood hotel room. According to a report in the Huffington Post, the Los Angeles County Coroner's office ruled her death to be an accidental drowning. According to the report, the troubled singer, who had a home in Mendham, had traces of cocaine, marijuana, anti-anxiety drug Xanax, muscle relaxer Flexeril and allergy medicine Benedryl in her system at the time of her death. The Huffington Post credits celebrity-gossip site TMZ with obtaining the report.